At Accelerated Recovery Specialists, all aspects of care are center on our patient’s specific needs. We realize that each individual we treat has a unique set of medical problems, and a choice on who to see for their medical care. It is our mission to treat every patient in a considerate and dignified manner. We work hard to earn the trust of our patients, and to truly make a difference in the lives of those who entrust their care to us.
By blending modern medicine with time-honored values of compassion, empathy and respect, we partner with our patients to create positive results through the integration of medical expertise, thorough and timely communication and Christian values, one individual at a time.
We’ve made every effort to create a relaxing atmosphere for our patients, and remove the stress from medical treatment. Our office décor is reminiscent of a mountain lodge. We are proud to feature artwork from local artists, many of whom are our patients. Those who visit our office are greeted by a friendly group of people that genuinely enjoy their work, and are committed to making every aspect of treatment comfortable and stress-free. All of us who participate in your care, from the front office staff, to our medical professionals, are dedicated to assuring your relationship with us is a success.
Our physicians are all experts in the non-operative treatment of painful spinal disorders and other musculoskeletal conditions. You’ll find them to be friendly, down to earth and informative. They spend extra time listening to, thoroughly evaluating and individually educating patients about each of their specific problems, as well as their causes, and potential treatment options. They do so in a manner that is understandable and detailed. We pride ourselves on finding solutions to our patient’s unique problems, when other provides may have fallen short. Many diagnoses are best treated using an integrated team approach. We work hand-in-hand with the finest professionals in multiple specialties, including physical and massage therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, as well as physicians in a variety of other medical fields.
Our patients vary in age from young adults to seniors. We see patients with a variety of painful conditions, such as back and neck pain, shoulder or knee pain, muscle strains, severe headaches and extremity numbness to name just a few. Our doctors are all expertly trained in electrodiagnostic medicine (EMGs and nerve conduction studies) which can be used to diagnose causes of extremity numbness and pain. We frequently see individuals injured at work as well as those involved in motor vehicle accidents. We enjoy treating athletes of all types, from the highly competitive to the weekend warrior. Some of our most satisfied patients are those who had grown frustrated with their previous medical care, and have now finally found a solution to their pain.
Our Guiding Principles
- Accelerated Recovery Specialists is a team of physicians, medical and office staff who are dedicated first and foremost to patient care.
- We combine medical expertise with compassion and understanding, and are committed to exceptional medical care.
- Our patients can expect to be treated with courtesy, dignity and respect from the moment they first contact our office.
- We make patient education a priority, and ensure our patients’ questions will always be answered.
- It is important to us that all aspects of patient care in our office are handled efficiently, with the utmost professionalism.
- We understand that a visit to the doctor’s office can at times be a stressful, anxiety-provoking experience. With this in mind, we will make every effort to assure that each patient visit is as pleasant as possible.
- Our goal is to raise the standard for excellence in healthcare.